Sunday, April 28, 2013

How to decorate my room Hipster/indie? Help!?

Q. I just moved in, and so I'm redecorating my room. I have a day bed, and my ceiling goes diagonal and then flat, if that makes sense? So it's difficult to put shelves on the wall and whatnot.
I want to put Christmas lights are my bed, would that be cute?
How should I put my ukulele (hang it or something?)
How to decorate the walls/ personalize?
I want to also put up my concert tickets how cn I do that cute?
What should I put on my bedside table?
I really want my room to be like a tumblr bedroom!

A. I think you are very special girl and think a lot and also have special and creative idea. So for tumblr or hipster room, how about using chrismas little lights to twist the bedroom or the wall, then use pothook to hang on your ukulele in the wall make the wall special, or you can use night light butterfly wallpaper to make the wall cool. For e the bedside table, you can use delicate and romantic table cloth to make it pretty and cozy, luxury. For your concert tickets, you can stick onto the wall, make your room be the music themes. By the way, here is a webstore on amazon, it has this kinds of home decor, hope can help you.

www.victoriasdeco.com


Hipster bedroom decorating ideas?
Q. My room is white right now but its covered with pictures from magazines. I want to change it up a little and need some inspiration. I have a world map to put up along with a "keep calm and carry on" bulletin board. Any other ideas? Pictures would be very helpful too! Thank you :)

A. paint the walls a dark color and maybe graffiti one wall. modern style furntiture.

if you want a "hipster" look


Making my bedroom hipster themed?
Q. I'm going to re-do my bedroom soon and i want it to be really crafty and hipster themed. Does anyone out here have and fun ideas? For a modern teenage hipster bedroom? Please help!

A. just decorate with stuff that you like, and don't be a poser.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment