Sunday, January 26, 2014

What would be your dream kids and family?

bedroom designs for girls and boys
 on teen-bedroom-decor-girls-bedroom-rockstar
bedroom designs for girls and boys image






Please include kids names, where you would live, what kind of house, description of kids, your husband, family vacations, and pets. Pictures would be great too! This is just for fun, I want to hear what your dream kids and family would be like. 10 points to best answer! Thanks â¥


Answer
My house would be something small, but cosy. There would be enough room for me, my husband, the kids and pets. 4 bedrooms, big garden, double garage and en-suite bathrooms.
http://img.findaproperty.com/townchoice/Northampton/p15558685.jpg

I would marry my husband in a small reception, with not many people. We would marry in a hotel, as neither of us are religious. There will only be a few close friends and family as guests, and we wouldn't have an evening reception.
My dress would be white with small detailing around the waist and chest area.
Dress: http://www.thebridalwearcompany.co.uk/media/products/main/Blanche-front.jpg

My husband would be a caring and compassionate guy that would always be there for the kids and me. He would have a job as a manager in large business, something involving computers and electronics.

My job would be a detective for the county's police station.

I would have 4 children, 3 boys and a girl.

My first born would be a son, named Oliver Samuel. He looks like his mum, and has her brown hair and blue eyes. He has an analytical mind and loves solving problems. He was always good at maths and science, and went on to become a chemist making medicines in a lab. He marries his childhood best friend, Alison and they have two children together: Joseph Oliver and Charlotte Alison.
http://www.alivenotdead.com/attachments/2007/06/31245_200706181350511.thumb.jpg (11 years old)

My second born would be another boy, who I would name Lucas Anthony. He has blonde hair and green eyes, and doesn't look like either of his parents. He's a very creative boy and excelled in art and design at school. He became an art teacher and married a girl he met at college, Samantha. They only had one child, Matilda Rae but adopted a little girl from China, Li Mei.
http://www.southportforums.com/forums/pics7/ots/z491.jpg (9 years old)

My third child would be yet another boy, who would be named Mitchell Joseph. He goes by Mitch, and was a popular child. He was outgoing, but sensible. He has brown hair and blue eyes, and looks like his older brother, Oliver. He becomes a private music teacher and teaches mainly guitar and drums to school children. He marries a girl he met at a cafe once, named Laura, and they have three sons; Thomas James, Nathaniel Connor and Finley Matthew.
http://www.andrearubash.com/POTN/20080614-IMG_7161%20full.jpg (5 years old)

My last would be a little girl named Emily Katherine. She has brown hair and hazel eyes, and looks a lot like her mum. She loves animals, and has a gift with them. Her best friend is Alex, who she met at playgroup, when she was 3. They marry eachother in the future, and have two daughters; Caroline Rosalie and Cecilia Jane. She is a vet and is well-known across the town for her kindness and gift with animals.
http://static-p3.fotolia.com/jpg/00/08/74/52/400_F_8745274_Quc6FOCu5VOUOBhdLaWhPy6n113Vhiyx.jpg (3 years old with Alex)

I have two cats, Tommy and Benji. They are brothers and we got them from my brother, who breeds them. Emily loves Tommy and she always plays with him. Benji is a shy cat, and likes to play with Oliver.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3215/3098918745_abe5e0e287.jpg?v=0

All my children and grandchildren:
Ollie, Luke, Mitch and Emily
Joe, Lottie, Tilly, Li, Tom, Nate, Finn, Callie and Celia.

Do they expect the celibate rule on catholic priests to be indefinite?




Glu


Because I don't really see any celibate priests or the myth of perfection through celibacy being mistaken for a "rational" choice anytime soon. At this rate I can bet you the Vatican itself will be "pro-gay" in 50 years, given that the Pope itself is always caucasian, and that by 2062 it will NOT be a harsh social reactionary as we understand one now.


Answer
As long as they stop child abuse... and it is not just boys ... girls get done over also and Nuns also abuse girls in their charge and the children even do it to the children.
I need to agree here ... I have been celibate myself before and I did it for a couple of years straight ... so it is not just an automatic link.
I don't think the churches will last that long but whatever happens ... lets just hope that they respect the kids and the adults and we all just get along.
I love all religions in their deep respect for a belief and their art and their lovely old buildings with such rich and colorful designs and feel that we as humans better forgive.
I forgive the Catlickers for what they did to me as a child and they were the only humans who ever cut my hair when I was a little girl ...so...they never meant to hurt me so deeply.
I hope everybody is not gay or we as the humans can't make kids ... but they still have a choice and it is not my business if they are or what they do in the bedroom.
Lets just hope peace rules???
I was born in 1962 ... so if I make it to 100 ... I will be very lucky indeed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment