Friday, September 27, 2013

How to redo your room: little time, money and space.?

bedroom design for little girls
 on kids bedroom designs,girls bedroom sets,girls bedroom ideas
bedroom design for little girls image



Keara


I need cute things to do to my room. I have a medium size bedroom and need help designing it. I can't get rid of my bed and I can't move my desk. I sucks but I need cute things that a are affordable and adorable for a 13 year old girl. I don't really have a job other than babysitting. I need things to do to my room because my friend always has a cool different room every time I come over. I just need new things to do. Oh and my room is mostly black white and blue. I really need tips. HELP!!!!!!!


Answer
Going to garage sales, flea markets etc is nice place to find things inexpensively.

Bedroom design ideas for a teenage girl?




BasicBrune


I am moving at the end of the month and I get to do my room over, I love the color purple and would like to paint my walls that color but I need some ideas what could I put on the wall. I'm putting some pictures up of my friends and family and hopefully white Christmas lights. If you have any ideas please let me know! Thanks.


Answer
purple is a great color but you want a bright purple verses a dark purple

I think I would put some paint clip colors on the wall and you could look at different colors in the light and dark...you can get the free color paint strips at lowes or home depot..on of them have the Disney colors which give you the accent colors and that makes it easy

you need a wall color and then I would keep the ceiling and baseboards white to not close in the room

less is best, so it is clean

enlarged photos 8x10 framed in black and using black as an accent color would look sharp mature and perfect in any décor color later

but pets and family and friends all could be a wall

a wall with framed certificates you earned

no poster they make the room look cheap

a bed a night stand and lamp and desk and extra lighting..

around the desk a memo board and calendar...

no dresser they take up to much space and hold junk..hang everything in the closet and use baskets on a shelf..

a fake ficus tree with little lights and a timer work well for always having lights on when you come in at dark

a starburst chain is fun to make and looks cool draped on the tree or around your room

origami balloons over the lights

*(*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment