Monday, June 2, 2014

Bedroom design ideas..please answer?




lil_miss_s


I'm looking to design my bedroom and I was wondering if yo could give me ideas like photos and links for bedroom designs.

I'm a 15 year old girl..I love music and art...I want my room to be bright and funky...

I like unusual kinda pieces that make a room interesting..my room is big

so ideas for colors, bedspreads, funky items like clocks and mirrors...wallpapers or paints..just general ideas:) thanks



Answer
This quilt is so beautiful :http://www.garnethill.com/jump.jsp?itemID=16764&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=16764&path=1%2C2%2C5%2C9019%2C9036
You can match it with almost any color bedding.

You can layer these :http://www.garnethill.com/jump.jsp?itemID=6850&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C5%2C9019%2C9036&iProductID=6850

http://www.retroandfunkybedding.com/i?store=&id=&cpid=&pa=1&sid=0KM9Y70Q24ZTS5
http://www.artisticsensations.com/categories/bedding/Funky_and_Groovy_Bedding/
I hope that gave you a start.

Bedroom design theme? Antique furniture in teen bedroom/ apartment?




Fluer DeLi


I have a beautiful antique bevelled glass cabinet from my grandma. It is supposed to be used as a china closet from fine dishes and such (some of which I have also). I currently have it in my bedroom because my Mom said since I wanted "the piece of garbage" I would have to keep it in my room. As a teen, I am trying to style my bedroom as an apartment (futons instead of a bed). I dont really want to put all the dishes in the cabinet as it would look too weird and formal in a bedroom, but I would like a whimsical display. Any ideas on what I can display? Any decorating ideas for the room?

Here's the cabinet:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66846986@N06/6084168344/



Answer
A couple of old teddy bears on the bottom shelf with perhaps a lady's fan open between them,a necklace or two on another shelf, or any jewellery in open boxes it does not have to be real..a nice leather bound book, pick one up at a second hand book store, something the size of a modern paperback..a silver photo-frame and photo, one or two really nice pieces of the china you already have, a handful of semi-precious stones or agates..you can buy them in the market or on ebay very cheaply..even a couple of ticket stubs from an event or journey that has special memories for you. Turn it into a curio cabinet in fact and take your time over selecting what goes in..pretty things or things that are precious to you for some other reason, things that tell a story about your likes and taste and your life so far...and, by the way, I think it is one of the more attractive china cabinets I have seen, including that of my own grandmother which I still own.

As for decorating, keep it simple with muted, light coloured walls and then you can go wild with prints, curtains, cushions and even an arrangement of peacock feathers in a big vase. It's your own room so enjoy it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment