Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What style room would fit me? ?




xFallenAng


Okay I'm a 14 year old girl and I was really interested in remodeling my room to make it look more personalized. I am not allowed to paint my walls at all (because it's also my basement, my family is in a weird situation) the walls are white and the carpeting is blueish with other random colored speckles (if that makes sense? It appears mostly like a faded blue color though.) I like art, the colors blue, green, pink, and red... Well actually I like A LOT of colors! I also like animal print (especially zebra), paint splatters, reading and writing, one direction (I have quite a bit of posters lol), music, and quotes. My room is big. Okay sorry for all the info but I thought it would help with finding out what room was best for me. Oh and also I have an entertainment center, a freezer, and a computer desk I can't move. (like I said its my room but its also the basement/game room) help me find how I should decorate my room and where I can get the things for cheaper prices preferably (in stores) and if you can ad pictures! I know that's a lot and I'm sorry but if you help thank you! (:


Answer
I pretty much like everything you do.
but
http://homesdesigns.net/bedroom/teenage-room-design-ideas.php/attachment/teenage-bedroom-design-plans
this room is really cute. maybe you can buy a zebra print bedding and make a feature wall full of your one direction posters. you could also make cute DIY things to add to your room. many DIY tutorials on youtube.
you can also buy cute little decorating things from like target. they are pretty cheap there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment