Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Need ideas--Redecorating room for 4 yo boy/girl twins!?




treefor3


I'm looking for creative ideas for redecorating my 4 year old boy/girl twins' bedroom. They've outgrown their toddler beds and the babyish nursery decor. We're planning to get them bunk beds and I'd like to update the room. My boy is all "boy"--trucks and cars and the like--and my girl is all "girl"--pink and princesses and ponies. They do share a common love of animals, so I was thinking of doing some sort of animal theme. Any suggestions?


Answer
fun ideas here
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/shared-bedrooms/decorating-shared-bedrooms-for-boys-and-girls.html

Ideas for a toddler's bedroom?




HOLLISTER


My 3 and 6 year olds share a bedroom, and i earned a little bit of money so I decided to redo their rooms. does anyone have any ideas on what toys to buy? or furniture? Thanks
They are both boys and love boats



Answer
Are they boys? Girls? What are their interests?

I would paint one wall with 2 sail boats and some waves....let them paint some fish...or put up those sticky picutes of fish in the water.

Even if you are not artisitic you could draw a sail boat. Draw it in pensil first then fill it in with colorful paint.

Find some simple or solid comforters, sew some pillows with boat print for decoration and maybe have them color some pictures of a boat and frame them on the walls for decoration as well

Here's an example of an easy sailboat you should be able to draw....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattm/2278287359/


And here are the fish decor I was mentioning

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Outer-Edges-Tropical-Fish-Wall-Art/3522285/product.html?cid=123620&fp=F&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=11587669
Good Luck have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment