Saturday, June 14, 2014

I need help on a small bedroom design!?




heheh


They have to share a room.
Either a bunk bed or 2 twin beds.
The room is EXTREMELY small so I need something that will make it look bigger.
I also need some good paint colors.



Answer
I'd do 2 raised day-beds with tons of under-bed storage, so that you don't have to put a lot of other bulky furniture in the room. Also, try not to cover the windows with heavy treatments, if it can be avoided.

EDIT:
Also, painting opposing walls a light shade can give the illusion of having a longer room. The wall that you see whenever you first enter the room should be the brighter color, and the 2 on the other sides should be a muted shade. The wall that the door is on should be a matching lighter color. If they are girls, muted yellow and bright yellow would work well. Keep wall art interesting, but don't use more than 1 or 2 pieces, to keep the look open.

HEEEELLPPPP!! how to design teenage girls small bedroom!!!?




Ma'idah


My room is pretty small.. Something like 3 meters by 4.5.. I've got my single bed, 3 door wardrobe and small bookshelf in there so far and they're all on one of the loger sides of the wall .. I was wondering how do I design this small room without cluttering it with furniture.. The room is quite odd with the panel, ceiling to floor windows in the middle of the 3 meter wide wall.. And there's the door on the opposite.. I currently have a single 4 meter wide waall free /: its too complicated.. How do I make a neat cool organised room out of this small place? And it would be nice if you could attatch websites where I can buy affoardable furniture in the UK..

Thanks a million guys!! :D



Answer
Oh my god, ceiling to floor windows! You're really lucky ;D
Well, I guess you could keep a section of those windows permanently shut and put your desk in front of them so you can always look out on a nice view.
The main thing with tiny rooms is organisation. Also, make sure that you like your room the way it is. A great idea is one of those things that can be used for multiple purposes, eg. under-bed storage, shelves off the walls, and one of those bench-type things that can open up to store stuff. I don't know where you can get those, but keep a look out for them ;D
If you could get stacked pull-out drawers, that could be great too. If there isn't enough space across, then go up!

Happy decorating.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment