Monday, June 16, 2014

Cool teenage girl bedroom ideas?




dkkdance10


I want re-paint and organize my bedroom, but I'm not sure what colors to paint it. I'm a teenage girl, 15 years old. I have one wall that is slanted in my room, and I was thinking of painting it with either chalk paint or whiteboard paint. Any ideas for painting my room? I like bright colors (pink, purple, lime green, etc). Is there any way to paint zebra stripes on the wall? (My dad has to be able to do this haha). Right now my walls are purple, lime green, and pink, but I'm getting sick of it. Pictures would be great, thanks:D
my dad is good at this stuff! not to make it sound like it has to be easy



Answer
check out www.pbteen.com for ideas. Some of their prices are high, but You can get some great decorating ideas from the site & by signing up for their e mails. PB Teen is part of Pottery Barn - exclusively for teens & college students. Check out their sales & clearance items often - You can find some great deals in addition to great decorating ideas!

room redecorating ideas for teen girls?




Kenzie


i am 13 and i am going to redecorate my room. my room is average sized/square. i need new bedroom furniture...full bed and a dresser that will hold half my clothes. i need a color scheme and any good websites would be the most helpful! im thinking pink and brown -or- pink and orange. idk...i like pink and i also am into zebra print. im a girly girl (kinda) and i just need some good websites that have furniture, room decor, and bedding. thanks so much!!!


Answer
http://teensthemes.com/safari/wild-safari-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment