Saturday, June 14, 2014

Little girl's bedroom Ideas?




Lu


I am redoing my 4 year old daughter's bedroom and she really wants pink walls. I have found some cute ideas for the walls such as polka dots, striped as well as some others. However I have no idea what else to do to make everything come together. Such as other colors and sheets and decor. I really want something she can enjoy through elementary school if possible.


Answer
My niece is four and she has just decorated her room. she has baby pink walls and a wooden (laminate) flooring . For sheets have something cute like pink ponies kind of thing. when i was like 10 i hade this room that was pink with again those sticker things and pink walls. for sheets i had a stable on the duvet and rosetts on the pillow. curtins PINK. so recap have PINK walls PINK duvets PINK pillows PINK curtains PINK wallpaper PINK stickers and PONIES!!!!

How can I decorate a bedroom that is used for a boy and a girl?




Allie G


I have a little boy and a little girl that are a year apart. Right now they are 1 and 2. I dont know how to decorate their room. I am trying to find a theme and colors. Any organization tips are welcome to. They have so many toys and their bedroom always looks cluttered even when I clean it. I am a first time mom and a first time house buyer. I have no idea how to decorate their room. Please help!!! Thank you!!!


Answer
great bedroom ideas for kids sharing bedrooms
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/shared-bedrooms/decorating-shared-bedrooms.html

Great theme bedroom decorating ideas, pictures and fun decor
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment