Monday, June 9, 2014

Boy/Girl twins, sharing the same room.?




Dannie


Okay, so I'm a fraternal girl/girl twin and I know that growing up my sister and I had a wonderful bond, we shared the same room and there where times we'd crawl into each others beds. We never really had the problem of being different genders, but she now has twins of her own who are about to turn six and they refuse to sleep in there own beds. The problem is though that they're boy/girl, and while they are still young how old is to old to share a bedroom? I can understand the special bond between twins and I don't know what to tell my sister because she's just as confused as I am when it's no longer appropriate to share bedrooms.


Answer
I think that it is wonderful that your sister's twins(BG) have such a close bond. Our kids at that age often climbed into bed together.
However, it probably would be a good idea, now that they are seven, if at all possible, for them to have their own rooms. I am not thinking anything wrong would be going on, I'm just thinking that it is good for them to learn to function as individuals. This is why teachers often suggest that if possible, twins should be placed in different classrooms. it helps them to learn to be content being with them self. Twins who don't learn this early, often have a really hard time when it is time to go off to college or to be married. Nevertheless, although I believe this to be true, I must say that our child who would NEVER sleep alone is the one who went the farthest away for college....loving every minute of her freedom and independence.

A Cramped House...?

Q. Does anyone have any ideas on a way to fit 4 boys and a girl plus my husband & i in a 4 bedroom house?


Answer
thats easy enough 2 boys to one room 2 boys
to another girl gets her own then theres THE MASTER bedroom bunkbeds for the boys or two twins




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment