Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ideas for a really small teen bedroom?




Kat


I have a pretty big closet (inside)
its a pretty squarish rectangular
it has a beautiful window with a view of our garden/bakyard
i have a twin sized bed

size: 9 ft ,11 in x 9 ft ,7 in
so pretty much 9 x 9ft

yea noot big :P

so pleaspe help!
i need stuff to organize stuff in pretty organized :)
and thinking about loft bed, but mom says that will mak room look smaller? is that true?

she also says that I dont have to have a desk cuz i could just use office desk, but i like having a desk :P

so yea... pleae help with ideas and stuff! thanks alot!
@Kale
when u mean "YESSSS!!!" do u mean that the loft bed will make the room looks smaller?
lol tahnks tho!



Answer
Hi Kale,

I think you definitely should have a desk Check this out

http://www.officedeskreviews.com/by-type/computer-desks/bush-tacoma-corner-computer-desk-harvest-cherry/

It's not big, so it shouldn't make your room look smaller. But, as a general fact, it is true that more furniture means less space on the whole. This is why I've suggested this small desk, easy to fit in a corner of the room.

LloydBurrell

How do you decorate a small, one bedroom apartment without it looking too cluttered?




GeorgiaBea


I will be moving to a small, one bedroom apartment and I have no idea how to decorate it! I have a queen size bed and it seems like it is the only thing that can fit in the bedroom but I was told a king size bed would fit. It has a fireplace and small dining are as well. Please help!!!
I want to use portraits to create a theme for my apartment but I can't decide on one. Please help!



Answer
CLASSY... a few JUST a FEW small but CLASSY touches and pieces of furniture.

Like a wrap around couch, and small end table in the living room.. a SMALL glass topped table in the dining with only a couple of chairs. AND fresh flowers. Sounds great actually.

I'm all about only using one or two classy pieces.

A beautiful bedroom throw on the bed, a couple of fake fur rugs and VOILA...

I loved seeing your avi and seeing the classy fedora.. That just fits the picture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment