Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Teenager Girl Bedroom Ideas?




Jenna


Hey! I'm a 13 year old girl, and I need some help. I have been going months on the internet trying to see what bedroom theme I like best. There is pink zebra, colorful but cute, dots, pink and brown, etc. I am also a cheerleader, if that helps. My parents won't really help, and I feel like I'm about to lose my mind! I need furniture, paint, bedding, etc. I really want a little hangout area for me and my friends, but furniture is expensive! I really like loft beds, but another con. My ceilings are really weird! They are slanted in every direction. I also have the biggest bedroom in the house, with a queen sized bed. So if anybody could help me find a cute teen girl theme for my bedroom, I would love you forever! And one more thing, I'm on a tight budget. Thanks! :)


Answer
I find picking a theme is a good place to start. I just moved into my first apartment. I went with photography cause its something im passionate about. So I covered my walls with photos my friends and I had taken. Ikea or thirft stores are a great place to shop for furniture and its super easy for students to find deals. Check out this site it has some great pointers

http://www.cool-kids-rooms.com/budget-decorating-ideas.html

Cool teenage girl bedroom ideas?




dkkdance10


I want re-paint and organize my bedroom, but I'm not sure what colors to paint it. I'm a teenage girl, 15 years old. I have one wall that is slanted in my room, and I was thinking of painting it with either chalk paint or whiteboard paint. Any ideas for painting my room? I like bright colors (pink, purple, lime green, etc). Is there any way to paint zebra stripes on the wall? (My dad has to be able to do this haha). Right now my walls are purple, lime green, and pink, but I'm getting sick of it. Pictures would be great, thanks:D
my dad is good at this stuff! not to make it sound like it has to be easy



Answer
check out www.pbteen.com for ideas. Some of their prices are high, but You can get some great decorating ideas from the site & by signing up for their e mails. PB Teen is part of Pottery Barn - exclusively for teens & college students. Check out their sales & clearance items often - You can find some great deals in addition to great decorating ideas!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment