Thursday, June 12, 2014

Teenage Girl Bedroom Ideas?




cheerleade


I'm moving and we are building a brand new house on a lake and I get to design my own room. When we move I will be a freshman in high school so it has be so I can keep it all through high school. I'm into cheerleading, volleyball, music, and fashion. I like most colors, oh and my bed is in the shape on a circle but, I might get a new one.
I was also thinking about maybe doing a light purple, light gray, and white/black color scheme.



Answer
when i was entering my teenage/highschool years the mistake i made was decorating my room in alot of black with like tan walls, it had a very nice, classy, feel to it (it wasnt like gothic black, just classy black. lol if that makes sense.) and i loved it for about a year and a half but when you do a room in dark colors you begin to wish you had painted in a pastel or something like that. whenever ive had a bad day i just want to go straight to my room and chill and when your room is all dark colors, it doesnt really lift your mood. i would suggest (for an older teenage look) i would go with either a light purple, light blue, or light yellow(my favorite), and accent it all with white :) it will be gorgeous and you wont regret it :)
if you DO end up going with darker colors though would definitely accent with a light purple or yellow or something like that :)
i would go with pink. i think you WILL regret that. and if you love pink and want SOMETHING to be pink then maybe do your bathroom or your closet in pink :)

Wall designs for a teenage girl's bedroom?




joejona


My rooms a medium shade of purple, I have a few posters and I just recently painted the phrase "live laugh love" on one of my walls and the word "dream" over my bed. But I want to do more. The paints I have are silver, purple, pink and yellow and i have little tubes of other colors. I don't really want anymore quotes or sayings, but a cool design that's easy to paint by myself would be nice. Plus, I also have a few old polka dotted goodie bags and I used one to cover my windowsill, which looks really cute, but I still have two bags left. Where else could I put them? So, if you could please suggest a cool, easy wall design and another item to decorate with polka dots, that would be great :)
By the way, I'm not really into flowers and butterflies, but I'm nowhere near "punk" either...so something simple but cute.
I can't paint stripes or polka dots or anything that I would have to do for the entire room. I want something easy to paint for just one wall.



Answer
i think medium purple. silver and dark purple would be the best color combos for a teen.why dont you get some antique looking lamps from a thrift store, spray pant them silver and glue some material onto the shades you could use painters tape to paint some stripes on ur walls you could do them very. at walmart they have wall boarder stencils. you could also cover just one wall with some different stamps. there are an endless variety of stamps at Micheals craft store. Or u could get some really cheap wooden picture frames and spray paint them silver and put pictures of all ur friends, family members, pets, and places u've been or want to go. then hang them up on ur wall. u could do them kind of abstract and random or do a grid pattern or hang them in a straight line along the middle of ur wall




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment