Sunday, June 8, 2014

Remodeling a teen girls bedroom? Color ideas!?




iloveyoou


When my sister goes to college this summer, I'm moving into her bigger bedroom. My mom wants to mostly do the decorating, but I definitely have some input. She wants to keep it neutral. I'm fine with that. We want like cream or vanilla walls with brown and tan and white furnishings. The furniture I'm gonna have is a small desk for my laptop and homework and stuff, a dresser, a white night table, possibly a vanity, if not another dresser, a flat screen on the wall, and a bed. I'm also adding a funky plant and maybe like a cool elegant old fashioned phone, and some other cool stuff. I need to make it unique! Can anyone help me add some of MY personal touches to my MOMS decor? Also, where can I add splashes of color to the neutral room. One more thing, where can I get a funtional small desk, and a cute vanity, and dresser thats funtional (for clothes, books and knick-knacks, I have a closet too.) mostly for storage? Any websites? Links/Pictures?

ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks soo much for any input at all. Oh, and I know I'm asking for alot but even a little bit would be appreciated, and I know my question is a little norganized :/
Sorry I mean *unorganized



Answer
Pink EVERYTHING! Teenage girls love that.

Teen Bedroom Help?




ahhitsemil


I'm a 15 year old girl and I need some decorating ideas. I like a lot of color and everything but i dont like things too girly. I also like the furniture and bedroom stuff at urban outfitters. I can sew a little. Do you know any websites or ideas that I can do with my room?
i dont really like pbteen all that much either...

i need some ideas to where i can make stuff myself too

10 points to best answer



Answer
target has an awesome collection of bedroom stuff for teens, and its mostly on sale because its college season. they even let you browse on their website by color. Ikea has cheap posters and things like that. good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment