Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Good Christmas gift for 9-10 year old girls, maybe a bedroom accesory?




Boz


I need to find a gift for 9-10 year old girls,they are the last on my shopping list and I'm stuck, I would really like to wrap it up this week, online instead of hitting the over packed malls and stores, but willing to do so if that's what it takes..

They are into all the tween stuff, One Direction , Bieber, twilight and all Disney stars, anything to do with that would be great, and maybe if anything falls into a bedroom accessory, wall decor, game , lamp clock radio...as they have just recently got their own independent rooms for the first time.

If anyone can pint me in the right direction or give me ideas, you will make my week and have some good karma coming back, it doesn't have to be any of those interests I mentioned any other good idea will work as well..oh yeah between the $25-$50 range each..

Thanks!!!



Answer
Ok, posters and stuff is awesome, but if you want to be more creative, get them Klutz activity sets. They are like 20 bucks a set and REALLY fun. I loved them when I was 10. You can find them at Barnes and Nobles and other book stores.

Also, I know I've always wanted fairy lights in my room, like across my headboard and stuff. Thats a cool idea. Though theyll need help installing it...

Maybe you can get them one direction dolls? haha not too sure if they'd like that

Also, If they havent bought it already, get them One direction's/ justin biebers latest album.

It may be best to get them two of the same girts so their isnt any fighting

What are some ideas for a cheap bedroom makeover for a 10 year old girl.?




lexie_09


Family friends don't have much but they do have love they live in a small house that holds 7 people. Their 10 year old daughters room is a mess i want to give her a complete bedroom makeover and place where she can enjoy. Being a college student myself i don't have much money. I'm planing on taking everything out of her room and starting with the things she really wants/needs in there. Her walls are slanted with how the house has been built and she has a window in her room. for her bed she has 2 different bedspreads one is hot pink and the other is reversible. One side has a white background with yellow and green flowers and the other side is Very flowery with red, yellowish, green purple and pink. All ideas will be appreciated i just want her to have something nice.


Answer
Well a fresh paint is always a way to make a room look good and new. I think a nice soft green or lilac. Please don't do pink. It's so cheesy and gets outgrown fast.
If you can't afford much like in Walmart, I would check out a few thrift stores around. You can find some really interesting items that can be used in different ways and they are not expensive. A little touch up with craft paint can do the trick.
A nice size corkboard is always good and often grows with a person. You can paint the frame in a way to match the decor.
Pick an area that she can put a poster or two up as tweens/teens always like to do that. Don't forget the outside of her closet door as a space to hang something or put hooks for her jackets.
Most of all try to decorate in a way that can grow with this girl for at least 3 or more years.
It's a great thing that you're doing. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment