Monday, June 23, 2014

Can anyone design me a bedroom? Girls?




Emily


Hey, alright so I'm redoing my bedroom. I am getting a new furniture too. I lwoul like it to be sophisticated by fun and colors are good. I like just want some one to design a bedroom for me. Se me links to beds, give me wall paint colors, you don't have to give decor ideas, just the big stuff. And I want a comforter that is not a solid color. Um for bed I would say keep it under 170 if possible. And bedding around 50? Everything else is good . Thank you if you have kore than one idea feel free to post both :) THANK YOU


Answer
I am a girl, if that makes a difference to you. I did some research and the last options comforter is over your limit though I through it on their just to show you another possibility. Other than that I think the rest are what you asked for hopefully.

First Option:
Benjamin Moore Paint Color: Dream I Can Fly - http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/for-your-home/color-gallery#&ce_s=dream%20i%20can%20fly&ce_vm=1
Comforter: Purple Pop Comforter $29-39 online (Walmart.com)
Bed: Mainstays Queen Parsons Bed, Black $149 online (Walmart.com)
To access all of these things go to either Walmart.com or the Benjamin Moore site. On Walmart just type in the name of the comforter or bed and it should pop up.

Second Option:
Benjamin Moore Paint Color: Dream I Can Fly - http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/for-your-home/color-gallery#&ce_s=dream%20i%20can%20fly&ce_vm=1
Comforter: Mainstays Rugby Stripe Comforter, Green and Blue $19-24 online (Walmart)
Bed: South Shore Holland Full/Queen Storage Platform Bed, Mocha $169 online (Walmart)


Third Option:
Benjamin Moore Paint Color: lime green - http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/for-your-home/color-gallery#&ce_s=lime%20green&ce_vm=1
Comforter: Caribbean Cooler Comforter- Lime $71.00 (Amazon) http://www.amazon.com/All-Seasons-Bedding-Lime-Green/dp/B000Y93KKE/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1311955139&sr=1-1
Bed: South Shore Basics full platform bed with molding, black $109 online (Walmart) http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=south+shore+basics+full+platform+bed+with+molding%2C+black&ic=48_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

Fourth Option:
Benjamin Moore Paint Color: Burnt Caramel - http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/for-your-home/color-gallery#&ce_s=burnt%20cara&ce_vm=1
Cpmforter: Kensington Paprika/Chocolate 4-piece comforter set $85 (O.com) http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Kensington-Paprika-Chocolate-4-piece-Comforter-Set/3432626/product.html

I hope this helps.

Teenage girl bedroom designs?




Simplyx33


okay. so I'm moving soon. like tommarrow! Yeah. And I'm freaking out. I still haven't decided how I want my bedroom. I'm a 15 year old girl. I've had a few ideas but I still really can't decide on what I want.

1st idea was cream walls, black trim and border. we have dark wood floors. a black shaggy rug. King sized bed. above my bed would paint a black dream catcher. maybe throw in a white vanity table, with some white side tables and a canopy?

2nd idea was 2 walls would be either pink or like a purplish color. the other two walls would be a grey. and paint a chandelier on the wall instead of a dreamcatcher? An get a white shaggy rug instead of balck. keep the white vanity table and white shelfs.

3rd idea was like a fairytale bedroom. pale pink walls. silver canopy. silver bed frame. Silver Lacey curtains. glittery silver bedskirt. ?? still not too sure about this one. still trying to think about all the details.


soo what do you think? what ideas do you like the best? or do you have any other ideas? Please. Anything is helpful (:

Thanks in advance,
Carson



Answer
Well there Carson, I'm 15 as well and I LOVE to interior design, especially bedrooms, teens, you know, so anyways...It sounds to me like you like pink, but don't wanna go all out pink...so...If you were to go with a lighter shade of grey for the walls, and a black border, then a paler, but not too pale pink for the bed spread, comforter, or whatever and take black and make a beautiful like oldish looking, but you know those pretty trees they have on a lot of graphic tees, and paint that above your bed...then go with a white shaggy rug, black would work just as well....could go with a white or black shelves and vanity, but do you see the theme I'm workin at here....a couple really textureful pillows and.......walla, you will have created a master piece!!! :D I hope everything works out for you!!! And hope this helped!!! Im glad I got to help give design advice....Ohhh...and always go with your gut, while designing something, it never hurts to try cause it can always be changed....Thanks for asking for help...I enjoyed helping someone who I would now consider a friend!!! :) And let me know how everything works out for ya! Happy to help! ~kay eMail me at: 808kiki.dee808@gmail.com or kay_dos@ymail.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment