Thursday, June 12, 2014

redoing my bedroom?




Chelle


hey guys, okay so i am a teen girl and we just painted my room like a light peach color. do you know some cute ideas for a bedspread and stuff...please dont give me something thats totally crazy, thats what i am trying to get rid of lol! Thank you


Answer
Teen girl huh? What about a chocolate colored bed spread with peach and red pillows. Then maybe use your teddy bear collection or one favorite one as accessories.

:)

lost bet bedroom makeover?




Frank_The_


Friday night I went over to my neighbors house to drink and play some games. Well they are all girls. They decided they wanted to play poker and place silly bets on it. Well I lost a very big hand and they got to pick my punishment. They decided they are going to redo my bedroom. They need links for fuzzy, feathery, glittery and all out girly accessories for my room. Don't be too mean


Answer
Yeah you "lost a bet" and decided to go along with the idea of redoing your bedroom into a girl room.. CROSSDRESSER




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment