Saturday, June 21, 2014

Teenage girl Bedroom decor?

Q. Hi,
I am a 15 year old girl looking in remodeling my room on a budget. I want my walls striped with two shades of pink like a Victoria secret bag. I also want Wall art and unique LED lights, Pink Ruffle bedding and a music headboard. Can you please tell me what online stores sell the things i'm looking for at a cheap price. I have a budget of about $450-500 so please help me with Paint prices and stuff so that I can stay within my budget


Answer
some music theme headboard ideas using cds
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/music/rock-star-pop-music-bedrooms.html

Toddler bedroom decor...?




Nanabanana


My daughter just moved to a "big girl" bed and so I went out and bought her a new bedspread and all white furniture. The comforter is bright pink, lime green, purple, orange and teal. I am trying to decide what color to paint the walls. I was thinking of doing a lighter green (like lime but lighter) and then doing a bright pink stripe around the room, or else painting the room a light teal with a purple stripe...does that sounds too "grown up" for a 2 year old? I want it to be a room she can grow into but I don't want the colors/design to be too much for her. What do you think? Any other cute decorating ideas? I hate just one color walls so I'm trying to use two colors to decorate...Thanks!


Answer
I think a soft lime green with a medium pink strip would be adorable! I don't think it would be too grown-up. It should serve her well into preteens, at least! Another idea for longevity in a kid's bedroom: paint the walls a solid color and then decorate them with the peel and stick "Wallies" or other precut images that can be adhered to the wall temporarily. You could put some flowers or butterflies on the wall now, and then when she gets older and wants something different, you could put polka dots or something geometric like that. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment