Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ideas for a 14 year olds bedroom?




xbox360lad


Hi, Im 14 and im really into gaming and gadgets, i've got quite a small space to work with. What im gonna need is a bed, storage unit, desk (computer enabled lol) cupboard, maybe a gaming unit or whateva they are called? If u could help it would be appreciated! :D


Answer
Boy or girl ? Either way, it sounds like you have some ideas already.
Consider decorating in the colors of your favorite college... bedspreads, posters, etc are often available at the college bookstore.

Remodeling a teen girls bedroom? Color ideas!?




iloveyoou


When my sister goes to college this summer, I'm moving into her bigger bedroom. My mom wants to mostly do the decorating, but I definitely have some input. She wants to keep it neutral. I'm fine with that. We want like cream or vanilla walls with brown and tan and white furnishings. The furniture I'm gonna have is a small desk for my laptop and homework and stuff, a dresser, a white night table, possibly a vanity, if not another dresser, a flat screen on the wall, and a bed. I'm also adding a funky plant and maybe like a cool elegant old fashioned phone, and some other cool stuff. I need to make it unique! Can anyone help me add some of MY personal touches to my MOMS decor? Also, where can I add splashes of color to the neutral room. One more thing, where can I get a funtional small desk, and a cute vanity, and dresser thats funtional (for clothes, books and knick-knacks, I have a closet too.) mostly for storage? Any websites? Links/Pictures?

ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks soo much for any input at all. Oh, and I know I'm asking for alot but even a little bit would be appreciated, and I know my question is a little norganized :/
Sorry I mean *unorganized



Answer
Pink EVERYTHING! Teenage girls love that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment