Monday, August 26, 2013

bedroom ideas?

beautiful contemporary bedroom ideas
 on Contemporary living room ideas 1920�1200 beautiful modern bedroom ...
beautiful contemporary bedroom ideas image



crazy4bead


We just built a second story addition to our home, which will be the bedrooms.there is no drywall there yet until we design something. does anyone know where i can get ideas ? we are looking for a contemporary look. ceiling designs with lots of lighting. something very unique. I cant seem to find any websites, and have a lot of books on interior designs. But somehow cant find anything :( room sizes are 20x22 . so we definitly have pleanty of space to do something nice with the ceilings. I appreciate any help.


Answer
how about a vaulted cieling... painting the inside a different color than the rest of the room... Our bedroom is painted a brown/gold color, and the cieling on the inside where its vaulted is painted a deep red color... then we have a beautiful chandelier in the middle. It gives the room alot of depth, and makes it look bigger, and the colors are warm and romantic!

Teens: What are your plans and goals for the future?




Ah, who gi


and HOW do you plan to get to where you want to get?

Having no goal is really starting to annoy me! :D



Answer
* For right now, all I wanna do is graduate high school with honors and attend my dream college.

* I want to become either an elementary school school teacher (I love kids) or a banker (I'm good with money & math). I think it'd be great to finally have a career to focus your life on and have something to look forward to everyday.

* After I graduate with my degree, I want to get a job as soon as possible and rent myself a nice apartment near downtown where all the great clubs and restaurants are so I can socialize with my friends. Also, with the extra money, I can finally get myself a decent car :p lol

* I hopefully want to meet a great guy that loves me for me and will do anything to make me feel special :) I want him to be friendly, smart, sweet, gentlemanly, family-oriented, and drop-dead funny.
Looks would be an added plus lol.

* I want to have a simple yet beautiful wedding at the beach with all my close friends, family; nothing too big & fancy, just sentimental and sweet :-)
I'd love to honeymoon for about a week in Italy, as well. The food must be AMAZING lol

* We would rent ourselves a new and modern yet small & cozy apartment with maybe about 2 bedrooms. It'd be just the right place for us to settle down.

* When I'm in my mid-to-late 20's, I'd really love to have kids. I have always wanted to be a mom but I'd rather wait to have kids rather than be like, 21, when I have them, so that I can enjoy life, advance in my career, and meet new people without the added stress of a baby.

I'd be happy with two kids; a girl and a boy, so I can see what it's like having two kids of a different gender. Trust me, it's tireing being surrounded by girls all day! (I have 3 more sisters)
I want them to look like me and hubby; a good mix of both. I'd name them Lilly and Noah.

* When I have my second baby, I'd like to move to an actual house in a great neighborhood in the suburbs. It'd be a single-floor, contemporary house with a nice pool in the backyard and hardwood floors.

* I would also adopt an abandoned/abused dog or cat to love and provide a warm home for. The male pet would be named Sam and the female would be Bella.

* I would retire when I'm about 65 and move to a huge ranch/plantation in the country and raise horses. I'd watch my grandchildren from my porch with my husband on my side, enjoying the remaining years of my life.

Lol, this is my goal. Although I realize it won't exactly turn out like this, it's good to have an idea about what you want your life to be and dream about it! I'm a MAJOR planner!

Yeah :)

PS: Just try to see what interests you and what you would rather do with your life. You can start off from there. It could be the teeniest goal from volunteering at the local animal shelter to travelling the world. At least you have a goal :-)

Nikki




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment