Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What should I get my parents for Christmas?

beautiful bedroom ideas on a budget
 on Beautiful Bedroom Design on Budget | InteriorHolic.com
beautiful bedroom ideas on a budget image



hoja


My sister and I are trying to figure out what to get our parents for Christmas this year. I'd say our budget is around $200. My dad is in his early 50s and my mom is in her late 40s. Any ideas? Thanks!


Answer
Hello. You can either give them something that they can use for their hobby...as individual gifts or you can give them a gift that they can use at home or in the bedroom like a beautiful lamp. I'm sure there are a lot of items out there that is definitely within your budget.
You can search google or amazon or ebay for these items. Hope this helps!

I'm opening a Children's Entertainment center but don't know how to pick a good wall color palette to use.




Rinka


I'm opening a children's play center (uptownplayaround.com) and have meticulously designed the entire facility (myself) with high-end features and ordered beautiful one-of-a-kind play structures but I can’t decide on what colors to paint my walls.

Aside from a mural, where can I find this kind of info? It’s not in my budget to hire an interior designer to pick my pain color, nor do I want to get advice from a 18 year old kid at Home Depot



Answer
Go to a few different paint stores and look at the swatch area. They usually have little brochures that have pictures of rooms on them. Find a room (probably a child's bedroom) that you like and then just use the colors they list on the card.

Another idea is to take one color that you really like (maybe it's in a few of the play structures or something) and put it into the little computer in the paint section at Home Depot. The computer will spit out suggestions for coordinating colors.

A final suggestion would be to find an item, such as a rug, pillow, or sweater that you really love. Have a paint store match 3 colors from that and use those. You'll know that they coordinate, because they look good together in the item.

Once you get your three colors (I wouldn't go with more than that) decide where to use them. You could paint two walls one color, two another, and use the third as an accent, perhaps painting some kind of geometric designs or swirls or whatever in that color.

Good luck with your business!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment