Thursday, August 15, 2013

How do you decorate a small, one bedroom apartment without it looking too cluttered?

beautiful bedroom ideas pictures
 on Beautiful Bedrooms Photos With New Decorating / Designs Ideas and ...
beautiful bedroom ideas pictures image



GeorgiaBea


I will be moving to a small, one bedroom apartment and I have no idea how to decorate it! I have a queen size bed and it seems like it is the only thing that can fit in the bedroom but I was told a king size bed would fit. It has a fireplace and small dining are as well. Please help!!!
I want to use portraits to create a theme for my apartment but I can't decide on one. Please help!



Answer
CLASSY... a few JUST a FEW small but CLASSY touches and pieces of furniture.

Like a wrap around couch, and small end table in the living room.. a SMALL glass topped table in the dining with only a couple of chairs. AND fresh flowers. Sounds great actually.

I'm all about only using one or two classy pieces.

A beautiful bedroom throw on the bed, a couple of fake fur rugs and VOILA...

I loved seeing your avi and seeing the classy fedora.. That just fits the picture.

What are some ideas of what pictures to paint on my walls of my bedroom?




hottyyyyyy


im 15 almost 16 and im redoing my room and im pretty artsy but i want some ideas to paint on my walls. like im going to have one wall just covered in random things/pictures im going to paint. ineed ideas though!
thanks,
jordan.om?



Answer
I was thinking about painting this on my bedroom wall but just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. It is the Redwood Forest. That is very simple to paint and hard to make a mistake on as any mistake looks like it's supposed to be there. If you want to look at what they look like you can on the computer. Just type in California's Redwood Forest. I used to live there a long time ago. The Redwoods make a beautiful mural in any setting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment