Friday, August 30, 2013

How can I place my furniture in my bedroom?

bedroom designs for small girls
 on Interior Design for Little Girl Bedroom with Table Lamp, Chair, and ...
bedroom designs for small girls image



Jessica Ca


I am moving and I have a rather large basement bedroom. I have a lot of furniture and I'm wondering how I should place it to make my basement bedroom cozier. My room is 22 by 11 feet, my door is in a corner of my room on the same wall as my closet.
Furniture I have:
-3 by 3 bookshelf
-tall 4 shelf rack
-twin bed
-bedside table
-desk with bookshelfs on top
-2 draw wide dresser
-draw high dresser
-small wooden rack
-keyboard
-56" papasan chair with 18" ottoman



Answer
It is very difficult to actually tell you how to plan your furniture in your room because I would need to know the size of each piece of furniture, but here is a Room Planner to assist you in doing it. Hope this helps:

http://lifehacker.com/5936068/the-make-room-planner-webapp-simplifies-room-layout-design

You could also put some of these 'ducals' on the wall to make it look more cosier:

http://www.wondrouswallart.com/wall-stickers/girls-bedroom

I am designing my bedroom and need ideas




animallove


I want a green room and my bedroom is pretty small, 10 by 11.5 feet, and i want to not have to spend a lot of money. By the way i am a teen age girl so i want it to fit with my age.
thanks a bunch
i want green walls



Answer
Well, what I usually do is go to garage sales. You'd really be surprised by what you see, cause a lot of garage sales sell furnature that you can buy. Also, 99 cent spray paint comes in handy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment