Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Must haves for a sophisticated and elegant teen girl's bedroom?

beautiful bedroom ideas on a budget
 on Beautiful Bedroom Design on Budget | InteriorHolic.com
beautiful bedroom ideas on a budget image



loko love


I am about to begin the process of moving into a new house, I have always shared a room with my younger brother but now that we are purchasing a three bedroom i finally have the opportunity to decorate and grow up a little. I want my room to be elegant and beautiful, I would love it if you could give me some personal opinions on color pallet, and needs to reach my goal. I am on a budget so DIY and cheapness will not get you marked down haha. I am 16 and would really love all of your help. At the moment i was thinking either a very light pink, or a grey oyster color. I am just not quite sure. Please help!!
Love,
Loco



Answer
Pink & gray to together nicely, and the gray makes pink look more sophisticated.

I say the best thing you can do is just look at a lot of inspiration rooms, find one you like, and then steal ideas from it, lol.

I like this website for pics:

http://www.houzz.com/girls-bedroom-pink

What should I get my parents for Christmas?




hoja


My sister and I are trying to figure out what to get our parents for Christmas this year. I'd say our budget is around $200. My dad is in his early 50s and my mom is in her late 40s. Any ideas? Thanks!


Answer
Hello. You can either give them something that they can use for their hobby...as individual gifts or you can give them a gift that they can use at home or in the bedroom like a beautiful lamp. I'm sure there are a lot of items out there that is definitely within your budget.
You can search google or amazon or ebay for these items. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment