Sunday, August 25, 2013

Who is the company in the commercial where girl's bedroom changes design?

bedroom designs for girls purple
 on ... Purple Teenage Girls Bedroom Paint Decorating Design Ideas - Home
bedroom designs for girls purple image



anon


I am looking for a TV commercial where a girl's bedroom changes it's design multiple times, ultimately ending with a dark purple and black setting with a fireplace. I believe she is laying on her bed, while her friend is sitting at a desk or a makeup desk in front of her. The bedroom changes it's design to fit with your personal style. May be Pier 1 or Ikea? Target? Does anyone remember this commercial?


Answer
IKEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlelFKTDfCg

Does anybody have any good ideas for designing a purple room for teenagers?




Swimmergir


I just moved in and I painted my room light purple. does anybody have any website links or ideas on designing my room?Ty

P.S. best idea gets 10 points



Answer
Well, I don't have a website you could go to, but there's is an American Girl book called: "Groom your room : terrific touches to brighten your bedroom!" You could check it out at your local library. I think it has a special section for purple rooms. Hope this helps!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment