Tuesday, August 27, 2013

how to turn a basement into a bedroom?

bedroom ideas for college girls
 on Hot Eclectic Bedroom Ideas for Teen Girls
bedroom ideas for college girls image



LOVEU!


You seee my room is now in the basement, i dont like to spend my time in it though because its to boring. How can i turn my basement into my own teenage girl space? I cant change the flooring or walls so that sucks, but is there other ways? Please HELP ME :/

PS: It has ivory walls, and a concrete floor.



Answer
Put up some posters, paintings, and colorful things that interest you. Chinese lamps add some spunk. Put up black framed pictures of you and your friends.. Get a fluffy pink rug, or whatever color you like and put it on the floor.... Colorful bedding is a must.
Check out target.com and look at Teen/Tween or College Beddinng stuff. Also this is a really cool site for ideas
http://www.pbteen.com/?bnrid=3770101&cm_ven=SSP&cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=brand&cm_ite=tlp&flash=on&cm_ref=http%3A//search.yahoo.com/search%3Fp%3Dpottery+barn+teen%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501-s%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3Dmss%26ei%3DUTF-8
and wakeupfrankie.com will give some ideas as well

How often do girls hook up with their female roomates in college?




Mandy


I am going to a college where i will be living with 3 other girls and share a bedroom with one. I was just wondering how often it happens. Or if any other girls think about that before they go off to college. I am straight/bi curious id have to say lol.
9 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer



Answer
I'm not a girl but I bet it happens a lot less often than people think. Those stories just make interesting reading. Of course it is a time of freedom and openness to new ideas. So it could and certainly does happen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment