Tuesday, August 13, 2013

what color should i paint my bedroom walls?

bedroom designs for older girls
 on girls bedroom designs girl bedrooms girl bedrooms teenage girl bedroom ...
bedroom designs for older girls image



babygirl45


I'm a 16 year old girl in desperate need of a bedroom makeover. My carpet is dark pink and I have no idea what colors or designs to put on my walls. Help?
Thanks so much for your help!



Answer
a light tealish color with maybe a darkish greeen and maybe a light purple. But not just purple. If you want to do purple please use a blue with the purple. A pale yellow would look pretty also!
Those are the colors i would use:]

Hope i helped

How to redo your room: little time, money and space.?




Keara


I need cute things to do to my room. I have a medium size bedroom and need help designing it. I can't get rid of my bed and I can't move my desk. I sucks but I need cute things that a are affordable and adorable for a 13 year old girl. I don't really have a job other than babysitting. I need things to do to my room because my friend always has a cool different room every time I come over. I just need new things to do. Oh and my room is mostly black white and blue. I really need tips. HELP!!!!!!!


Answer
Going to garage sales, flea markets etc is nice place to find things inexpensively.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment