Thursday, August 15, 2013

What color should I paint my bedroom?

bedroom accessories for baby girls
 on Babies Bedrooms Decoration | Baby Cloth Diaper
bedroom accessories for baby girls image



Har


Hi! I'm a 13 year old girl... and if this helps... im not a girly girl or a tom-boy. Right now my walls are yellow (thats the way they were when my family moved into the house). I want to change them but i dont no what color to choose. My favorite color is blue... but i want my room to feel warm. So no really cold colors, and i always loove to feel cozy! I always wear t-shirts and fuzzy socks!! hehe.

Thank you!



Answer
Blue and brown are beautiful together, and you get the color you love and the warmth you desire. It is a popular color combo right now and there are plenty of bedding sets available with those colors. I would suggest finding the bedding first, then take a piece of the blue fabric to the paint store and have it color matched. Or if you find a brown and ivory bed set, get Shiloh Blue paint from Walmart, I have it on my walls and it's soothing, and more adult than a baby blue. It looks gray in the store on the paint card, in fact it's on a gray paint card, but it is a beautiful blue on the wall. I have it in my living room with brown microfiber sofa and chair, it looks great together, always get compliments on it. I've seen really soft fabrics like microfibers in bedding just about everywhere, they would feel luscious and cozy and look great with the blue walls. Add some ivory for balance in your accessories. I think you will love it once you see it all together.

Room decorating ideas?




bailey


I am a fifteen year old girl and I am painting my room and getting some new things for it (bed sheets, curtains, etc.) and I have no idea what i should do with it. I would like for it to be brightly coloured and random and look like a teenaged girls bedroom. Any ideas for what I should do?
I like animal prints, like leopard and zebra, and different floral prints aswell.



Answer
Paint your room your favorite color (for example mine is purple, blue so i would paint my room either baby blue or lavender).
This is a really cool room

http://www.decor-medley.com/image-files/teen-bedroom-decor-girls-bedroom-rockstar.jpg

if you want yours similar to that then paint your room 5 different colors (wall 1, wall 2,wall 3, wall 4, ceiling) Just make sure the color kinda matches.
Try to get those foam letters for walls and spell out your name and then stick it on top of your bed.

Since you like animal prints, floral prints then get bed sheets like these
http://www.decor-medley.com/image-files/teen-bedroom-decor-girls-bedroom-rockstar.jpg
or
http://www.pbteen.com/products/wailua-floral-organic-twin-xl-sheet-set/?pkey=cgirls-twinxl-sheets-sets

Also get those decorative pillows, lava lamps, and a cute floral/animal print table lamp for your table where you do your homework.

For your walls

http://www.pbteen.com/products/sign-it-frame/?pkey=cphoto-frames-mirrors

http://www.pbteen.com/products/hang-a-round-mirror/?pkey=cphoto-frames-mirrors

Also try to put up some posters on your wall (such as a favorite singer, flowers or anything)

here is a storage box for your pens, pencils, markers, etc.

http://www.pbteen.com/products/zebra-superstorage-lap-desk/?pkey=cteen-trunks-alarm-clocks-dorm

Look for cute jewelry/make-up boxes at pbteen.com

pbteen has colorful rugs and window accessories for a girl's room.

There are so many things you can do to decorate you room. Just be creative.

Hope i helped!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment