Saturday, August 31, 2013

What is a good children's book about twins?

bedroom ideas for boy and girl twins
 on Girl/Boy Twins Nursery, We took a small guest bedroom and split it ...
bedroom ideas for boy and girl twins image



ninja_peng


I want to buy a book for my twin cousins. I am looking for ideas for a children's book about twins that they would love when they get older. Any ideas would be great! I am preferring one about a boy and a girl twin. Something cute so I can take a scene from the book and paint it on their bedroom wall.


Answer
The Bobsey Twins series

What are some cute twins names? And some cute ideas for twins bedrooms?




Emalee


My name is emalee and my boyfriends name is Dustin and we are having
Twins. We need help finding names and bedroom ideas I love saying and bright colors but Dustin likes the out door thems. And we are having a boy and a girl.



Answer
Just make sure the names don't match, don't rhyme, don't start with the same letter, aren't connected (like Romeo and Juliet), don't shorten to the same thing (Christopher and Christine). Name them as if they were individuals.

You could divide the room in two and decorate each half for each kid. Or have a bright color outdoor room. Strong greens and blues, for example. Sunshine yellow and lake blue.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment