Friday, August 9, 2013

Does anybody have any good ideas for designing a purple room for teenagers?

bedroom designs for girls purple
 on girls bedroom ideas bedroom designs for teenage girls teenage girl ...
bedroom designs for girls purple image



Swimmergir


I just moved in and I painted my room light purple. does anybody have any website links or ideas on designing my room?Ty

P.S. best idea gets 10 points



Answer
Well, I don't have a website you could go to, but there's is an American Girl book called: "Groom your room : terrific touches to brighten your bedroom!" You could check it out at your local library. I think it has a special section for purple rooms. Hope this helps!!

Any ideas for 13 year old trying to redo her bedroom with purple?




Jjg.k.l


My curtens are purple and my mom won't let me change them and I need ideas I like pocka dots and one direction!


Answer
Try googling teen girl bedroom purple and look through the ideas for something you like.

I like this: http://allhomedecors.com/pink-red-and-purple-bedroom-decorating-inspiration/purple-polka-dot-bedroom-design/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment