Monday, August 12, 2013

Toddler Girls Bedroom?

bedroom decor for toddler girls
 on colorful Toddler girls bedroom Toddler girls bedroom ideas Decorating ...
bedroom decor for toddler girls image



tara lynn


Okay need some ideas here. Working with a 13 months old's room baby girl, don't want to do it in any characters. Want it to be somewhat modern, working with a medium blue rug (kind of light, not baby blue though) What colors and decor should I do, pictures and ideas would be great. Her walls are white and cannot be painted. Thanks so much. Her name is Jade.

I also would like some ideas for my room, I have the same color room and rug, no painting allowed, and a dark brown wood bed frame. Share with my boyfriend, I need comforter ideas and oragnizing ideas for my room, my clothes are EVERYWHERE!! i also have a lot of hair/beauty products, I cant keep it all together. Help me please.



Answer
How about blues and brown. Hot colors right now. The blue is a medium. Do you have a Bed Bath & Beyond Store near you? They have rooms set up with color schemes. Great place to get ideas. Stick with neuturals for backgrounds in both rooms. Add color with accents, easier to change later.

Find crib bedding with your colors and add natural elements (shades, throw rug) and accents in the blues and browns (pillows, colors in the photos, chair cushion, throw for the bed). Photo frames all one color, say black with the same color mattings, say white. Go to the craft store - find wood letters J_A_D_E, and paint them black to match the frames on the wall, stand them on a black shelf or hang above the frame. If you want a splash of color add bean bag chair or wood rocker in a bright accent color with chair cushion in your blues and browns. You will be pleased.

Also, sites to check out for more inspiration:
bhg.com, choose rooms from size, color, style, you name it.
hgtv.com, many decorating shows with numerous ideas.
homemadesimple.com, do-it-yourselft, crafts, for you.

These are all great sites and FREE for your use.

Nursery/Room Decor for boy & girl...?

Q. I'm getting more and more excited as my pregnancy continues. I know I'm only 8-9 weeks, but I'm going to have so much to do before the new baby gets here.

My husband, daughter, and I live in a two bedroom house. My husband and I have a room, and my daughter is in the other. Right now her room is a cream color on top and a honey color wood from mid wall to floor. Her room is decorated in a pink, purple, and green ladybug and flowers theme. All of her furniture is honey colored wood.

She and the new baby will have to share this room. I will eventually be moving her to a toddler bed and have the crib for the new baby. (I plan to put the new baby in a bassinet in my room to begin with).

If this baby is a girl, then I will have no problems in decorating. Just more pink will be fine. But what if its a boy? Any ideas on decor for a shared room for a boy and girl.

I was thinking maybe a farm theme? Maybe give her cow print bedding or something with a little pink, and can use the farm for a boy?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Building on is not an option right now, but may be later...


Answer
The farm thing sounds cute - anything animal related, forest, rain forest, frogs etc . . . is good for a co-ed room.

I have boy/girl twins in the same room. We have Winnie-the-Pooh - my daughter's stuff is classic Pooh and my son has the Disney Pooh. The walls are a bluish-purple and they have medium-brown wood furniture.

Congrats!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment