Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What would be some good magazines for decorating a girl's bedroom?

beautiful bedroom ideas for girls
 on ... Teenage Girls Bedroom Design Ideas - Modern Home Interior Design Ideas
beautiful bedroom ideas for girls image



goldenglow


I want to redecorate my bedroom but i can't seem to think what i want it to be like. What would be some good magazines that would give me ideas and hints about what i can make it like.
{I'd want to make it kinda girly-ish, if that sorta helps =D}



Answer
Domino Magazine is a good one:
http://www.dominomag.com/

Better Homes & Gardens:
http://www.bhg.com/decorating/

BH&G also has many "special interest" magazines that you can find on the newsstands with titles like "Beautiful Bedrooms," "Cottage Style," "Creative Home" and so forth. You should be able to find something from them.

Also "Country Living," "Cottage Living," "Home," "InStyle Home," "Elle Decor," "Budget Decorating," "Martha Stewart Living," etc.

What are some good ideas for a Jamaican theme bedroom ?




Kaylee


I am going to be re-painting my room because it is getting old . I am open to any kind of styles , my personality is outgoing , unique and fun so anything that matches that , works . I am a girl , but that doesn't really matter i guess and i just want to know any idea for my 4 wall bedroom , thanks !


Answer
For a Jamaican theme, you could incorporate the colors from the Jamaican flag.

You could use black furniture, yellow bedding (could be a paler shade than actually in the flag to get a more subtle look), accents of varying shades of green (like throw pillows, candle sticks, some nice greenery/plants, etc.) then maybe some wall art with a beach/island theme. For instance, a framed aerial shot of Jamaica, just a beautiful beach scene, or for more earthy feel a map of Jamaica.

For a less literal option, maybe just vibrant colors to capture the island lifestyle. I would suggest colors like yellow, turquoise, orange, green, red & then black to anchor it all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment