Sunday, August 25, 2013

How can I make my bedroom cozier and prettier?

beautiful ideas for a bedroom
 on Master Bedroom Ideas For A Beautiful Home Decor | Beufl
beautiful ideas for a bedroom image



Zoe


I am 13yr old girl and I want to make my bedroom feel like a place I actually want to hang out in because at the moment it is sort of boring. But the problem is I can't paint the walls and I only have a budget of about $50. I want to make it indie or vintage looking.


Answer
It's always fun redecorating! :) I hope you're able to find some things you like that are within your budget. Here are some answers and ideas I found online that should help you out. Good luck!

Idea 1: Hobby Lobby has beautiful vintage looking stuff. They are always having sales!

Idea 2: DIY lacy/doily lamps! (it's the second link below)

Idea 3: They have cute scrapbook boxes at AC Moore ( www.acmoore.com) and you can stuff almost anything in them. I have about 4 and they're helpful and come in a variety of colors. I always think a painting or 2 make a room look nice. You can also find some removable wall stickers at most art stores, but I'm not so sure about the price. For the furniture, pick a color you like and make sure they contrast. Like, don't pick dark brown furniture with a gray comforter.


Idea 4: Animal prints, polka dots, stripes, or retro would all look pretty good. Just pick your favorite them and go with it.

Happy decorating!

What do you think about a black accent wallfor bedroom?




goodgirlab


I'm going to redo a bedroom, I would like to use black and white and accent color red. and asian theme. I'm thinking of painting wall that has the window black and using red curtains.


Answer
I have a black wainscotting (half of the wall) in my own bedroom and have done full black walls in clients. I broke up the cave like feel by using picture frame molding painted gold and filling the squares with black and gold wallpaper. If you do the entire wall black, break up the density by using an asian character, either Japanese or Chinese, in your accent colors of either red or white (red with white accents would be stunning). You can find stamps in collections at craft stores copy them larger and make stencils or hand apply one large character to the center of the wall. There are great choices too, peace, serenity, health, prosperity, joy, long life are all beautiful characters in both languages. If you go with the character idea, your red drapes will look luxurious and is the sign for good luck in Chinese. Sounds like a cool project.

One last hint. If you do paint the wall black, save yourself a lot of work. Prime with a deep based primer first so you don't have to do more than two coats of the black paint to get the depth and intensity of color. Darker colors often require many more coats without priming to get full saturation and coverage.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment