Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What are some ideas for a 13 and 10 years old girls room?

bedroom decorating games girls only
 on Decoration Games - Only Girl Games
bedroom decorating games girls only image



kaykaybann


my dad is buying a new house and me and my lil sister go there on the weekends but are going to have our own bathroom, bedroom, and den/living room/game room/ hang out room we don't know what to as our theme or what to do!


Answer
Pick a theme. Here's some examples:
Hollywood
http://mariesmanordecorating.com/hollywood/hollywood-movie-theme-bedrooms.html
Surfer Girl
http://teensthemes.com/surfer/beach-surfer-girl-theme-bedroom-decorating.html
French
http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/parisian/French-style-oohlala-decorating-ideas.html
Funky
http://teensthemes.com/

How do I decorate my new room?







Okay so my older brother is going to college. He has the biggest room in the house. My parents said when he moves out I can have his room and turn my old room into a hangout place for me and my friends. I am a 16 year old girl. Any ideas for my new room or anything cool to do with my old room to make it a cool hang out for me and my friends. And please don't make it anything expensive, I have a super small budget.


Answer
for the hangout room-how about a Tv (maybe from a second hand shop of some kind), couches, bean bag chairs or floor pillows, cool lighting (fake lanterns, color changing mood lamps, christmas light strings), a game table of some kind (pool, fooseball, hockey), or a table for doing board games and puzzles. maybe a fish tank or a place to keep some other pet like a hamster.

if it isnt carpeted, a nice rug would be nice.

for either room-maybe you want to go with a theme? heres my list fo themes i want to do someday:
underwater
roman
egyptian
asian
princess
tropical
safari
ship/nautical
storm
halloween
tiki
treehouse
desert tent
gothic
jungle temple
castle
forest
beach
cave
east indian
mystic
barn
Train
aztec
1950's art deco/diner décor
Cabin
campsite
Starry night/enchanted forest
Four seasons
Bordello
Arabian/moroccan
Sci-fi
English countryside

for your bedroom-maybe a cosy chair for reading. a nice desk for doing work. maybe a bigger bed? again cool/relaxing lighting.

have fun! rememebr you can make neat decorations or get neat ones from the party store or a dollar store!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment