Friday, August 30, 2013

nursery help for twins boy and girl?

bedroom ideas for boy and girl twins
 on ... Heart Pears: Sunday Nursery Inspiration: Jennifer Lopez's Twin Nursery
bedroom ideas for boy and girl twins image



lulu l


i am haveing a boy and girl twins and i split the room in half. i was wondering were can i find stencils that you can paint on top of, and if you have ideas for nursery please help@!!!!! first time mom dont have a clue what im doing lol!!!!!


Answer
lots of fun ideas
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/shared-bedrooms/decorating-shared-bedrooms.html


http://babybedroomthemes.com

Decorating distress, Beginning home maker sending out an S.O.S.?




sharks bla


Okay, so it is not an emergency, sorry if the head line was too dramatic, I just did not know how to word it and be short, sweet, and to the point. I am in a sort of confused state of mind right now and I am looking for advice or any helpful suggestions.

First let me set the stage on what is going on...

I am almost 25, and just finished college. I have a good paying job and have made arrangements to move out of my parents' home, where I stayed, saving money while attending school and work. I move into my new place in a little over a month from now. This is not the first time I am moving out, I leased an apartment with my sister for a year when I turned 18. I will be moving out on my own this time and am in the middle of planning and making lists of items I need to buy for my new place. It is in this stage that I have found my problem.

All my life, I have slept in the smallest bedroom of the house. The room I have had since 1997 is 9 feet by 9 feet. The room in the apartment I shared with my sister was 8 feet by 8 feet. I own a twin bed, book shelf, desk, night stand, and a head board. All items were hand-me-downs. There is no real theme/style to my room. I like various things and have tidbits of those interest scattered around the room with no real order. It has been described by friends as a mixture of a little girl's, teenage boy's, and granny's room.

While making shopping lists and plans, I realized I have no idea how to decorate a home. I am moving from a 81 square foot room, with few furnishings and even fewer decor possibilities, into a 1500 square foot town house with no real sense of decor. I understand that decorating a home is a life long process that never stops and is not gained overnight, but I would at least would like an idea of what style I would like and dislike.

I know I could always ask my mother for help decorating, as she redecorates a room in the house once a month and it comes out looking magazine worthy, but I would like to do this one my own, with out her controlling were everything goes and how it looks, it is something I need to learn for myself.

How does one find out what styles to decorate with? Where do you find your inspiration and creativity? Is there a way to have it look stylish with out losing functionality? Any ideas, tips or suggestions that can help me? Any websites that can help as well? Anything else you think would be helpful in my situation?

Thank you for your time reading this, I know it was long, and I really appreciate it.
The place I am moving into has 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, den, kitchen, front and back patio section, and a garage. The rooms are big and spacious, the master bedroom alone is 15 feet by 14 feet, two and a half times my old room.

I have also looked on pinterest for decorating ideas but I will usually only like one or two things in a picture and none of them go together, or even be considered the same style.
There is also another thing that concerns me, what if once I buy everything and set it up, I hate it? I noticed that I change my mind and switch comforters out almost monthly. I have a purple/white cheetah/stripe print, a blue/gold sun/moon print, solid grey/black print, solid white down comforter, grey/multi color polka dot print, and a quit with rich colors and a black border. Most of my comforters are reversible and I take advantage of that and change it up a lot. I also have sheets in multiple fabrics and shades/prints.



Answer
Hi - You learn so many things through the years in school, but you seldom get education on decorating styles for the home. This short guide from About.com will steer you to quizzes and resources to help you determine your specific favorite decorating style.

Connect to the links here and answer some simple questions. Before you know it, you'll get information on your decorating style, based on your answers. What could be easier? Use these sources as a guide to creating the interior that reflects your personality.

http://interiordec.about.com/od/decorateforbegin/a/a_whatisstyle.htm

What’s your interior design style? It can be hard to define. If you’re either country casual or city sleek, the difference is extreme and you’re easier to describe. But what about if you are transitional? And what does that even mean? Your interior design style is a hard thing to define, but having an understanding of your likes and dislikes, and knowing how to describe them, is step one to a successful new design plan. The following is a highly unscientific quiz that helps break down the major style elements in a design plan:

http://www.divinecaroline.com/life-etc/home-food/what%E2%80%99s-your-interior-design-style

Hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment