Monday, August 12, 2013

How do you decorate a small, one bedroom apartment without it looking too cluttered?

beautiful small bedroom ideas
 on Amazing and Beautiful Small Brown Kids Bedroom Design Ideas - Home ...
beautiful small bedroom ideas image



GeorgiaBea


I will be moving to a small, one bedroom apartment and I have no idea how to decorate it! I have a queen size bed and it seems like it is the only thing that can fit in the bedroom but I was told a king size bed would fit. It has a fireplace and small dining are as well. Please help!!!
I want to use portraits to create a theme for my apartment but I can't decide on one. Please help!



Answer
CLASSY... a few JUST a FEW small but CLASSY touches and pieces of furniture.

Like a wrap around couch, and small end table in the living room.. a SMALL glass topped table in the dining with only a couple of chairs. AND fresh flowers. Sounds great actually.

I'm all about only using one or two classy pieces.

A beautiful bedroom throw on the bed, a couple of fake fur rugs and VOILA...

I loved seeing your avi and seeing the classy fedora.. That just fits the picture.

Painting a small room to be an office space?




ashleyyy


Right now it's a lime green. Is a small bedroom that I'm planning on turning into an office space. I want something calming but not a pastel, but I don't want it to be so dark that it makes the room smaller. It doesn't have the best lighting. I was thinking a taupe or a medium grey with blue undertones. Any ideas?


Answer
We painted a small room in a lighter shade of milk chocolate with white wood trim. I thought it would look smaller but it really doesn't. You can accent with any color -- red, blue, or an entire accent wall in a lighter color or even mirrors if your budget allows. Good luck, I hope it looks beautiful regardless of your color choice!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment