Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What are some good themes for 13 year old girl bedroom?

bedroom accessories for girls
 on teen-bedroom-decor-girls-bedroom-rockstar.jpg
bedroom accessories for girls image



Tina C


I'm a 13 year old girl obviously and I want to redo my room before high-school. ANy ideas. I would rather not re-paint my room. My colors are pink and purple. so if you have any ideas PLease help. Thanks!
OH by the way I love dance, fashion, princesses, and faries. Yup yup. Thanks!



Answer
Any kind of flower, really, with those colors. I guess I mostly would suggest going to JCPenney.com and see what they have there - they have a really wide selection of bedding & curtains at very reasonable cost & you can get great ideas there. Then get accessories around a theme they offer that you like. Because they might have a geometric print you really like, & you want to go modern, & I can't really suggest that here.

PS saw your edited question - there are a lot of really pretty unicorn and pegasus and fairy posters you can get. I bought some nice posters at a place called Allposters.com a couple years ago & they were reasonable & gave good customer service. And you could get some really pouffy sheer curtains to kind of give you that feeling of magic. And then one of those fiberoptic lamps would be really cool, or a purple lava lamp. I bet you could ask for one of those for your birthday, if you don't have one already. And then put a couple unicorn or pegasus stuffed animals around, or some little resin sculptures of fairies on a shelf, if you have some. Usually when you really get into something, you tend to get lots of presents on that theme over the years, which is always nice!

How to organise a teen girls small bedroom?




Mmici-Chan


I have a giant wardrobe that pretty much takes up half the wall which has 9 shelves and 1 shelf for hanging clothes (three of these shelves are taken up by books) along the same wall, I have a small desk and 2 cupboards for books attached to the wall in one corner and a vanity table in the other corner (the wardrobe is in between these two). Other than that I have a bed with storage which my mom uses for old clothes and refuses to let me move.
I have these things cluttered around my room:
-books (all my bookshelves+half my closet already have books and I still have more)
-make up
-accessories
-Pictures
-knick knacks

I have a low budget and limited time. Also, I live in india so no going to target/Walmart as suggestions please



Answer
They say that the secret to being organised is having good storage in your room! Here are some ideas.

+ Get some old suitcases and pack up some of the books that you are not likely to need soon and put them in another room/storage space for long term keeping
+ Use the walls: hang your pictures in a cluster on the wall so they are off the surfaces.
+ Get pretty, matching boxes for your makeup and accessories
+ Put your bed in a corner if it isn't there already (you can free up wall space that way)
+ Get a "floating shelf" for your knick knacks




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment