Friday, August 23, 2013

what color should i paint my bedroom walls?

bedroom designs for girls in pink
 on pink bedroom ideas-pink bedroom-girly bedroom-girl bedroom-cute room ...
bedroom designs for girls in pink image



babygirl45


I'm a 16 year old girl in desperate need of a bedroom makeover. My carpet is dark pink and I have no idea what colors or designs to put on my walls. Help?
Thanks so much for your help!



Answer
a light tealish color with maybe a darkish greeen and maybe a light purple. But not just purple. If you want to do purple please use a blue with the purple. A pale yellow would look pretty also!
Those are the colors i would use:]

Hope i helped

Can anyone give me some ideas of how to decorate a "Disney Princess" themed room for twin girls?




;)


Can anyone give me some inexpensive ideas of how to decorate a "Disney Princess" themed room for twin girls? I would appreciate any ideas, suggestions or input. Please no rude answers. Thanks.


Answer
i have some idea about disney princess room decoration for twin girls

1.Animals toys are a good way to decorate rooms since there are so many toys designed that you can use for your baby’s room.

2.If you simply want to paint your baby room, shades of pink or purple are great for a Princess bedroom decor

3.buy some princess posters and prints and mat and frame for baby room

4.Use the designing baby bed furniture for baby room

5.Use theZid Zid Kids Hippo Cushion or toys coushion




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment