Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How to make a paramore themed bedroom?

beautiful bedroom design ideas
 on beautiful bedroom decor beautiful bedroom decor beautiful bedroom ...
beautiful bedroom design ideas image



Kel Lee


I really want to theme my room with paramore. Its kind of small, and i really want it to have that new york artists studio apartment bedroom feel. I cant paint my room dark colors, and any bright colors have to be approved by my landlord. Any ideas?


Answer
I love paramore too. I guess it depends on which cd cover you are wanting to channel to get the paramore feeling into your room. Personally my favorite is the All We Know is Falling cover - it is really beautiful. Then there is the graffiti black and red type design for the Riot cover or the neutrals with the butterfly for the Brand New Eyes cover.

If you want to somehow mix all three very different looks you could try something bold such as a "night sky blue" comforter with a red chair (All We Know) and black accents (All We Know and Riot). You could then mix in butterflies (Brand New Eyes) and graffiti (Riot) in your art work for example as well as of course pics of the band themselves. :)



Good luck with everything!

Looking for Celtic Inerior design tips and references =)?




Rose G


I'm completely remodeling my bedroom and love Celtic inspired art. I'm looking for a website(s) or books that can help me achieve a Celtic look without just throwing a bunch of Celtic stuff in the room and calling it good. I want it to look subtle and beautiful not cliché. I want it to look Celtic with out screaming I bought a bunch of Celtic looking stuff with Celtic designs all over it and threw it in the room. I have an idea of what I want it to end up looking like....very organic and earthy but looking for pictures of finished rooms to draw inspiration from. I have an iron poster bed with scroll work and leaves that I want to buy and become the center piece...sort of like the Tree of Life symbol but want ideas and color palette ideas to pull the room together. Thank you for any help or references you can think of to help me. Rose.


Answer
I would stick to the traditional colors of greens and golds. I would do walls in a warm honey color. Bedding in deep greens with celtic inspired throw pillows in green and gold. You can find beautiful pictures of Irish or Scottish castles. Or frame travel posters of the area you like. Maybe a few celtic crosses grouped together on a wall. I agree that you don't want your room to look like you just threw in a bunch of celtic junk. You might just want to add a greenman wall plaque instead of a picture if it is more the mysticism look you are wanting. Here are a few places you may find interesting pieces for your room.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment