Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Any ideas to decorate a closet and bedroom door?

Q. i'm tired of looking at these blank closet doors and a plain bedroom door. Any ideas? please help I want to decorate my room.
and i am renting the house

A. Well first of all, pick a color you like. Then pick a "theme" or just the main colors you would like to have in your room. Then just buy a whole buncha things in those colors.
Buy some pillows to put on your bed, like these:
http://www.target.com/Teen-Girls-Room-Deacutecor-Kids/b/ref=sc_iw_r_3_0_2620528011?node=2668789011
Maybe put a "Wall Applique" on your wall:
http://www.target.com/s?keywords=Wall+Applique&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=0&y=0
Add some door hooks on the back of your door:
http://www.target.com/s?keywords=Door+hooks&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=0&y=0
Then hang jewelery, scarves, bags etc... on the hooks!
For your closet doors, people don't usually put anything on those sooo... unless you wanna just paint it a different color, theres nothing else really!

Hope i helped! :)


Where can i get some great bedroom decorating ideas at?
Q. Hey Hey im decorating my bedroom and i cant seem to find online that will give me great tips!
Please help!=)
Thanks-Lovess.

A. I've faced the same problem recently, I trailed the internet for hours and didn't find anything either.

In the end I just came up with my own ideas:

I thought I could make some collages by using pictures out of magazines, clothes I like etc. and stick them onto some fancy wrapping paper (you can but individual sheets which are good quality and only cost about 80p!)

I printed off some of my favourite pictures of the computer of friends, and also things I thought were cool like the eiffel tower and the hollywood sign and laminated them. I pinned them up to cover part of one of my walls, and it looked really effective. Also, keep scraps of paper and tickets form concerts to add later, it looks really good when it all builds up! - A pin board might be handy for this - they only cost about £5 if you look around, maybe less!

I also thought of getting some beads and string, and making simple yet creative items: just thread the beads onto the string, as long or short as you want, and dangle them from the ceiling, make a set of door beads, hang them at the window, or even round the mirror; the possibitilities are endless! If you're stuck on how to hang them up, you can buy plastic hooks with a stick side, that come off easily if you ever get sick of them:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SMALL-OVAL-SELF-ADHESIVE-HOOKS-PACK-OF-3_W0QQitemZ300410919143QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_Decorative_Accents_LE?hash=item45f1e2d8e7

Posters are always good, but can look a bit boring by themselves. Buy some ready cut cardboard shapes like harts, stars and flowers from a local craft store or online, or do them yourself if you wanted, and stick them around with blue tack. At first I thought this would look too childish, but I tried it and it didn't, it's cheap too!

Try adding extra little accessories around the room, like a fluffy pillow, or a fun wall clock. Anything that takes your fancy!

Hope this helps!! (:


i need some ideas for decorating my bedroom...what is the best way to use space??
Q. I’m 16! I need some tips on how to arrange stuff around the room?
my new bedroom is not small but im used to a bigger one, and it has two doors "the bedroom door and the bathroom door" and a wide window and no built in closet, and there is gonna be computer and a TV so where am I gonna put every thing??
I could really use some tips or websites...thnx

A. I don't know of any websites that help you arrange your furniture, but I can give you some tips.

1. Consider traffic flows first.

2. Place the largest pieces first then work around them.

Draw your room shape onto paper and make cutouts of shapes similiar to your furniture. Place them on the room shape. This will help you visualize it opposed to moving the furniture around over and over.
If you want to get really specific draw it all onto a 1/4" scale. 1/4 = 1 foot.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment