Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What color should I paint my room?

Q. I'm almost 17 and I want to paint my room but I'm not sure what color I'm thinking eitherbanteal blue or light blue this would be the teal: http://bedroomdesigncatalog.info/light-blue-bedroom-walls/bedroom-decorating-ideas-light-blue-walls/

And this would be the light blue: http://homedecorinterioridea.com/ideas-for-painting-a-bedroom-in-blue.html

I'm sewing bedding that looks like this in white:http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-bedding/093707.jsp

If I do the teal I would add pink accents and make it more fun and if I did the light blue it would be more simple and elegant and btw my furniture is dark brown so I'm not sure what one I would rather have!! So what do you like best and do you have any decor idea to go with?

A. Deep blue will look so good with that lovely bedding.No mint green/blue.
This is a relaxing blue that will really make that bedding pop:http://www.allaboutyou.com/cm/allaboutyou/images/ud/or_e64817c112329680607579.jpg
There is a blue/green color that does look nice:http://img4.myhomeideas.com/i/legacy/design/cl/02/03/CL0203072b_1_x.jpg
This one is amazing :https://www.ikeafamilylive.com/en/image/19082011054333/bedroom-blue-feature-wall-95.jpg?w=850&h=650
Have fun decorating.


decorating ideas for a spa like- bedroom with a zen feel with hints of smoke blue?
Q. help any ideas or picture links would really help!

A. well, basically you are going for a very relaxed look.

you could first have a zen corner, with possibly a comfortable chair or better, a pile of pillows. you could have a small bookshelf or table with books you want to read. a stereo would also be a nice addition to this corner, so you can put on some tunes and relax.

second, you are going for a spa theme. so, have a mirror or vanity table. a small comfortable chair or stool would also be great, as well as a bright lamp. if you have a foot bath thing, a massaging pillow or something else along those lines, put that there.

third, your bed. it should be really comfortable, with lots of pillows. if you like you can add one of those curtain net things over it, that would add to the spa feel.

now, I have some decorating ideas- decor is really the essence of a room's theme.
- zen garden (one of those small sand box things with rocks)
- plants
- candles
- pillows
- towels
- silver picture frames with pictures in them of course
- hanging lanterns
- possibly a small fountain or waterfall

good luck, and enjoy designing your new room!


Any ideas for decorating my bedroom?
Q. I am moving in august and I need ideas for decorating my bedroom. I will be sharing my room with my son, his bedding is baby blue and lime green moons and stars. My favorite colors are hot pink and lime green. I want my part of the room to be relaxing and I want the bed to be the focal point. I am going to have white furniture. I want my side of the room to have a sensual feel. Any ideas?

A. is this room large? U can paint u'r side one color then his another but something that would kinda compliment ea other.. esp u'r color if u'r gonna b the focal pt. Or since u both like & have lime green go w/ lime green walls. then on one wall by him paint either blue stripes/waves/circles/moons.. etc. Then on u'r side put more hot pink items on the walls.. pillows etc...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment