Friday, May 24, 2013

Bedroom decorating ideas for a girls room?

Q. What are some good decorating tips for a 12+ girl's bedroom? My room is average sized and my favorite colors are pink, purple, lime green, and turquoise. So do you have any suggestions on themes, tips, or ideas?
Thanks!!!

A. retro
polka dots

http://teensthemes.com


I need help picking colors and themes for my lime green room.?
Q. My room is lime green and I am looking for modern furniture to go with it. I was thinking black and kind of like a vintage style. Does anyone have any ideas for furniture and sheets? I am planning on getting my furniture from Ikea. Thanks!

A. I think that lime green and black would be great together.(:
I love ikea, good choice.

Here are some lime green and black rooms, I think are super cute-

http://www.decoratingideakidrooms.com/products/decorating%20ideas/lime%20green%20room.jpg

http://picklemedia1.scrippsnetworks.com/pickle_media1/media/HGTV/na_migration/e6/Photo_Video_e69e9aa5-12ff-4bbd-b5f8-ec48224351dc_medthumb_hor.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_L-deInbQA9c/SZMWlp_t1WI/AAAAAAAAAXI/vL4WGuKpWC4/s640/teen-girls-bedroom-ideas.jpg


Hope this gives you some inspiration. &Good luck.


-Morgan.


How to Decorate a Girls Music themed Bedroom?
Q. Okay, I don't want classical music... I like Rock, Metal, Rap, Pop, Classic rock, ETC.
I can Paint my walls, and put posters up... I want Pink, and Lime green somewhere in the room... I want it to look unique and really cool... Questions? I'll answer them if I can! Thank you!

A. Hii(: Okay so music themed bedroom? Hmm...

IDEAS

- Maybe you can paint or stencil quotes from your favorite songs on your wall, with lime green or pink (:

- You can get a frame and go to like a store and buy vinatge records and put them in the frame and hang it up.

-Paint a treble clef staff or music notes on the fronts of dresser or bureau drawers for instant musical panache.

-You can put posters up

-You can purchase a musically-themed bedding set. You can also choose a solid colored bedding set and use music-themed pillows as accents.

-Put a radio in your room! Lol you can put a radio and just listen to music (:

Hope this helped! Xoxox Good Luck!♥





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment