Thursday, May 23, 2013

Looking for cheap & crafty ideas on how to decorate 2 small boys surf/Hawaiian themed room?

Q. What I have so far is I am going to buy the letters of their names and paint surf/Hawaiian designs on them. Also I plan on buying a couple of those rugs that look like surfboards. Any other ideas? Their walls are already blue and they have blue carpet. Decorating for a 7 month old and 3 year old. Also want it to be able to work for when they are a little older too. All input is appreciated.

A. Go to the Dollar tree! This time of year they have luau decor which can easily be used year round for a bedroom any age. Also check out Big Lots if you have one. They have luau stuff this time of year too!


How to design a surfer themed bedroom?
Q. I'm a 13 year old boy and I'm going to design my room beach/surfer/hawaiian theme. The room is very small, only about 10ft x 10ft. Any ideas?

A. Small rooms look best in light colors.

Instead of a literal theme, something like this quilt set http://littletikebedding.com/pro1218800.html and light colors decorated like a bedroom in a beach house.

If you can get a surfboard on the wall, then that would be cool for a boy's room.


Where can I buy 4 or 5 foot artificial palm branches either online or at a store?
Q. I'm building an arbor for a wedding and I need about 5 of them but I cannot find them anywhere.

A. try here, they have all sorts of decorating decor for hawaiian style
http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/exotic/tropical-jungle-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment