Wednesday, May 15, 2013

How should I decorate a bedroom to coordinate with the colors soft grey and hunter green?

Q. I would like some inexpensive ideas to decorate the room. The walls will be a soft grey with white trim. The carpet is hunter green. I want simple and elegant ideas. Have a nice day!

A. Sheer coverings on the windows, some floor plants or potted flowers to match, maybe change your overhead lighting to an inexpensive chandelier. Add throws and pillows to the bedding in your coordinating colors.


good bedroom ideas for redoing my room?
Q. im 13 and am going to be redoing my room for the first time i have some good ideas but still having trouble with space so i have a reach in closet but i really want the closet exsactly from i carley new room and i have a pretty small room. i just really want some good space organizing ideas.

A. Well I am sixteen and I am re doing my room too. Well we just moved to a new house and I will be decorating it. So I googled Modern Bedrooms and a lot of the pictures online show dark color rooms like gray walls or dark blue walls ect. i wanted something more warm. but not too summery. so i found a perfect picture of a modern room light brown walls with dark brown furniture it all doesnt have to be brown. i like white and blue so i might add that to just mix it up. google modern bedrooms and see if you like my room idea. it all depends on your style my sister is going to leave her room mostlly white. white walls white bed covers etc. weird to me but whatever your style is i guess.


How can I make my bedroom cozier and prettier?
Q. I am 13yr old girl and I want to make my bedroom feel like a place I actually want to hang out in because at the moment it is sort of boring. But the problem is I can't paint the walls and I only have a budget of about $50. I want to make it indie or vintage looking.

A. It's always fun redecorating! :) I hope you're able to find some things you like that are within your budget. Here are some answers and ideas I found online that should help you out. Good luck!

Idea 1: Hobby Lobby has beautiful vintage looking stuff. They are always having sales!

Idea 2: DIY lacy/doily lamps! (it's the second link below)

Idea 3: They have cute scrapbook boxes at AC Moore ( www.acmoore.com) and you can stuff almost anything in them. I have about 4 and they're helpful and come in a variety of colors. I always think a painting or 2 make a room look nice. You can also find some removable wall stickers at most art stores, but I'm not so sure about the price. For the furniture, pick a color you like and make sure they contrast. Like, don't pick dark brown furniture with a gray comforter.


Idea 4: Animal prints, polka dots, stripes, or retro would all look pretty good. Just pick your favorite them and go with it.

Happy decorating!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment