Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How to decorate a bedroom with green sheets and black-brown furniture (pictures included)?

Q. Greetings Yahoo! Answers.

My husband and I recently purchased a bedroom set and a gorgeous set of sheets. Unfortunately we have no idea how to decorate this room. The walls are currently a light creamy beige with white faux wood window blinds.

Can you please suggest some painting colors, techniques and other decor ideas that can transform our bedroom into a beautiful and modern/contemporary relaxing escape.

Thanks! :D
Pictures of items:
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=223343&PartnerID=FROOGLE&BannerID=MP689

http://www.plummers.com/?page=shop/flypage&page_back=shop/category_items&offset=0&product_id=1719&category_id=c1e0d9a7fb6a657ca914607535c7cdd1

A. a rich red/orange wall accent with a nice earth tone brown will go nice on the walls to accent the furniture and beddings ... try imaging the walls in two tone colors.

My friend just move into her new house, and in one of the rooms had similar specs as your's, that's what she did and it looked great, i'm sorry I don't have pictures though...


What are some things I could use to decorate my room?
Q. I don't have a lot of space in my bedroom. I want to decorate the walls a bit. So far I have some pictures of my fav bands and a picture of my dog on my wall near my bed.

I was thinking of some glow in the dark stars and wall stickers too but what else could I use? I also want to decorate my bed and my door and closet door.

A. get more posters, wall stickers are a great idea maybe some pics of family and friends. a cool mirror.

to decorate your bed use as many posible pillows as you can possibly find! use the same ideas for your wall as for your closet door!

sounds cute!

can somebody help me?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au0L6oPUW3QvYKtybFIr8zvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080927144747AAlRdI6
thanks so much!


Can I please have help decorating my bedroom?
Q. Ok so the size of the room isn't really important here just the decorating. So i want to redeectorate my room to a Cedar Point theme. I've thought of an idea for the wall I'm gonna paint the walls starting as a midnight blue then as the room goes on it's gonna get closer to day with a sunrise.I'm planning on putting a mural of Cedar Point somewhere on the wall. But what I want help with is like extra stuff i can put on the wall and also a lamp that has to do with cedar point.

A. oh cool idea! I never would of thought of somthing like that. Hmmm maybe some soviners you got. Put them on shelfs or on the bedside table, frame the map of cedar point, Snoopy somewhere(if he is still their mascot, a red flag on the wall(theres a flag in the logo), maybe put up a saying like
"Life is a Thrill Ride" on the wall. Heres a clock that I found cool


http://www.cafepress.com/+Roller+Coaster+Junkie+Fanatic+Wall+Clock%2C158074334?cmp=pfc--ca--us--049--158074334&utm_term=158074334&utm_campaign=Wall+Clock&sourcecode=affiliate&utm_source=ChannelAdvisor_US_shopping&utm_medium=productfeed&pid=5185601

I would def. go there in the summer and save money to buy stuff there in the gift shop. I bet they'd have a lamp, a teddy bear, a mug, a frame, and whatever else you want to buy there. =)

this is awesome to its for your wall
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62415853/roller-coaster-giant-wall-decal

could you answer my question and show others it?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AndoVB50bR6NB9wC02aHWyfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110330074022AAoNvNz





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment