Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bedroom decorating ideas for a 13 year old girl?

Q. Simple, cheap, creative ideas? I just painted my room and would love new decorating ideas! I can make things homemade, too. Any suggestions?
Things to hang, cutesy nicknacks, throw pillows or something?!?! Something pretty! What do you have in your room that you really like?

A. darling, your question is too vague. next time, say what you want. what kind of decorations you'd like? stickers? posters? lampshades? figurines? or collectible items of your own? choose whatever you like. about the bed and stuff, ask your parents about your bed and if you can handle your own bedding (by sewing it, purchasing it,recycling some stuff in your house) no need to ask mommy and daddy. and be sure that your walls and decorations are always in touch. good luck


What are some creative, inexpensive, and homemade decorating ideas for a bedroom?
Q. My bedroom is very broing. The walls are white, but I am painting them light blue soon. After I paint the walls, I want to do some simple decorating on the walls. I want these to be fun, simple, creative, and HOMEMADE; but still look nice. I like the colors light blue, light pink, light purple, and light green. Please also keep in mind that I am 14.
Thank you! ♥ Emily

A. buy a bunch of unpainted picture frames and frame pictures of all your favorite people in them, celebrities, rock stars, family, friends, pets, vacations, and paint the frames to match your room. unless something like that creeps you out.


Ways to decorate a teens room with 100 dollars?
Q. I need ways to decorate a teens room with $100, any ideas? Help
Homemade things?

A. You can't do any thing for 100 dollers with a teen bedrooms





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment