Monday, May 13, 2013

How should we decorate our room?

Q. We are moving to a new house and my sister and I are going to share a room. We are 13 and 14 and are not sure what to do. We want a normal teen style but we are unsure of what paint color to choose. We want something bright but not blinding. We want a little bit of everything. also what are a few cool ideas for a bedroom? We were thinking of putting string lighting on the ceiling. We are very excited so give us some ideas! We are going to have bunk beds and It's kind of a smaller room it is shaped like a square and has two windows.

A. http://www.homevisions.com/hvprod/prod_display1.asp?PRODUCT=106739

I have used these before and are great because you can remove them if you decide you want to change up the room again. I also love the colors on this particular room they show.

I would go with a nice lighter color on the walls to make your room look bigger and then to the wallies or pops on the wall, pick solid colored bed accessories. Like your sister can do one color and you with another than ties into the room theme. A funky rug with matching colors for the floor, a valance for the window or hanging beads over blinds look good. Just have fun and do something you both enjoy and like.


How should a cheerleader decorate their bedroom?
Q. I am going to be able to redecorate my bedroom and I want it to reflect on cheer leading but not be one of those rooms where there is cheer stuff EVERYWHERE. I am 13 and a cheerleader so I just want some basic ideas as to colors to use, what to put into my very small room and what not so I still have room to practice.

Thanks ahead of time:)

A. walls- light blue and dark pink :)
thats the recognised cheer colours but isnt too OTT :) x


good bedroom ideas for redoing my room?
Q. im 13 and am going to be redoing my room for the first time i have some good ideas but still having trouble with space so i have a reach in closet but i really want the closet exsactly from i carley new room and i have a pretty small room. i just really want some good space organizing ideas.

A. Well I am sixteen and I am re doing my room too. Well we just moved to a new house and I will be decorating it. So I googled Modern Bedrooms and a lot of the pictures online show dark color rooms like gray walls or dark blue walls ect. i wanted something more warm. but not too summery. so i found a perfect picture of a modern room light brown walls with dark brown furniture it all doesnt have to be brown. i like white and blue so i might add that to just mix it up. google modern bedrooms and see if you like my room idea. it all depends on your style my sister is going to leave her room mostlly white. white walls white bed covers etc. weird to me but whatever your style is i guess.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment