Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Who has a unique idea to decorate an apartment door for Christmas?

Q. I need a great idea because it is a contest!

A. Hi - here's a gift that is unique and can be inexpensive if you want it to be. I bought my son this awesome life sized vinyl photo sticker for his birthday. I took a picture of a tiger from the zoo (his favorite) and had it turned into this removable sticker. Now he has it on his bedroom wall and shows everyone that comes over! I bet you could get a picture of a cool Christmas scene or something and use it! And it's removable easily and reusable next year! Check out what they do http://www.ipixxl.com. Good luck!


Ideas about how I can decorate signs I'm making for a family reunion?
Q. I have a family reunion coming up, we are renting out a large reunion home, and I am responsible for making signs to post on the bedroom doors that list the occupants that are assigned to that room. We don't have any particular theme, I was kinda thinking about something like "The White family is out of this world!", with some planet decorations on it but that may be hard for me to create pictures of planets to put on the signs so I'm not too enthused about using that theme. I just need some suggestions on what kind of artwork to put on the signs, clean appropriate artwork (we are a christian family). Anyone have any ideas on how to decorate the signs or any theme ideas on the signs? I appreciate your help!!

A. You could use stickers of planets and stars to go around the edges of your signs. Also you could cut the edges with craft scissors to give them a patterned edge. Ink stamps are a nice touch too. Check out the crafts on ebay.com

Enjoy!

.


How to improve a bedroom with no windows....?
Q. Any one with a knack for decorating have any ideas on improving the feel of a bedroom with NO windows.

The door is meant to be used as a source of light but it's too hot to open it. I tried a large mirror on the wall where a window could be but it didn't do much to improve the dark cave-like feel of the bedroom.

Any suggestions?

A. bright sunny color with lots of good lighting. but let me say the mirror was a good idea, but dress it like a window put curtains like you would over a window over the mirror.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment