Friday, May 31, 2013

Where can I find a Palm Tree wall sticker?

Q. Okay, so i am planning on painting my room a light green i really want a plam tree wall sticker in one of the coners of my room, but i dont know where i can find them, can you please help. Thanks

A. http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/exotic/tropical-jungle-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html


What's the best bedroom theme for a medium shade of green for wall color?
Q. I'm a 14 year old girl. My room is not really big and the furniture takes up a lot of space. What are some themes that could work without spending more than $20? Can you give me any decorating ideas?

A. I'm doing my walls in a light sea foamy green which I love! I want my room to feel cool and fresh with lighter color furniture like wicker.If you buy older wicker from a rummage cell.Spray paint it white and its gorgeous.Get long see through flowy curtains...


How to use animal prints in a bedroom?
Q. We are redecorating my 9 yr old daughters bedroom. We have just painted her walls a light sage- almost lime green with white trim. She is a real animal lover and wants to us animal print fabrics in her room but I am unsure how to make it work and not overpower the room. Can I us a solid color bedding such as purple and accent with animal prints? I want to give it a jungle/safari look but still be girlish also. I see alot of various prints being mixed and matched in kids rooms these days but I am just unsure how to pull it all together.
Thanks!

A. some good ideas here
http://teensthemes.com/safari/wild-safari-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment