Monday, May 13, 2013

How can I decorate my bedroom with chocolate brown carpet?

Q. We are building a new home and my father really wanted chocolate brown carpet. We will only have carpet in the bedrooms, and it does look really pretty, but it is concerning. I need tips on decorating without making it look tacky. I wanted my bedroom to have a modern feel. I wanted to buy either black or white bedroom furniture. The walls will be painted a creamy beige color. Any good tips or advice out there? Please help!!

A. I would say use brown, white and turquoise with white furniture. For a wall color I would go for a light turquoise or blue; for baseboards and trip go white and for furniture I would go white with turquoise; for accessories use a variety of brown an white and blue to tie everything together. This will help break up the dark color of the carpet and give you a well put together look. A friend on mine writes a design blog and she suggested this page for more ideas:

http://blog.forrent.com/apartment-decorating-tips/power-color-for-home-decor-turquoise


I need help designing my black and white room. I Need a third colour to go with the back and white. Any Ideas?
Q. My new bedroom suit is black with white accents. I wanna add a third colour to the mix. Any suggestions, pictures of some rooms?
I pretty much like all colours. And does anyone know of where i can get really cute and cool room accessiores to go with my black and white theme?

A. I think if I were to do a black and white theme I would make silver my third color to give a club like look. But there are a lot of colors that you can choose from. Check out http://blog.forrent.com/category/apartment-decorating-tips for more decorating tips!


Does anyone know of any Christmas crafts to decorate a bedroom with?
Q. I have already made a dozen paper snowflakes and a couple paper xmas trees. And does any1 no how to make a Chinese Christmas tree with paper? Also. Any good ideas for decorating a room 4 Xmas. We r on a budget 2 so nothing way expensive. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

A. Our blog has great tutorials and great ideas! Our projects use only "green" items as well. Visit us at:
http://www.goinggreencraftersandartists.blogspot.com
Thanks!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment